This photo is from a visit to the Beaches a few years ago with Edwin. It was taken toward the end of February, when Toronto had been in deep freeze for a while. This week, I am wondering if we really will get a huge dump of snow as is forecast?
This week Edwin has some good news: he got a job to shoot a wedding this fall with Sujee, his new photography partner, who is a coworker from Bell. This job was a referral from Grace Lau, the very capable MC at our wedding.
Today is my personal deadline for Chapter 2. I'm almost at wordcount (17,500 words is the goal). Once I'm up to my word limit I'll start revising it for submission to my advisor Alex.
In other news--I learned the computer virus wasn't gone, so I spent last night downloading anti-malware and cleaning again. The couch is slated for delivery tomorrow morning. And Kent and Linda were in town this weekend for John's 60th birthday dinner, so we had dim sum with them at Golden Abalone. The food was good but slow to arrive... I'm not used to waiting half an hour for dumplings!
Meanwhile, in Canada...
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.