Sunday, January 30, 2011

A steep road


DSCF8846
Originally uploaded by Soluta
This is the road we were driving along on our day trip to the High Atlas mountains in Morocco last summer. The driver was going at a breakneck speed and didn't want to stop more than once or twice, so this was taken through the van window. Toronto couldn't be less like this right now... although it was blue skies today (nice!) it was minus ten. I went to a Buddies in Bad Times production with Jessica--her sister Caitlin had a part in the play The Bird--exciting !-- and now I'm trying to rid my main pc of a trojan or something else. The instructions include shutting down the system restore and doing a disk cleanup, but since the C drive is almost full that's taking ages and ages. At least my laptop is working ! I'm not sure if it's infected too since it was using the same usb key which seems to have the virus... I really hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.