Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday

It's down to the wire today--essays are due tomorrow in class. I don't want to mark them, but I do want to hand back commented, marked, essays, so I'm making a final push. Five more to go and then I need to go through the marks and decide on the percentage differences. They're short essays, only 1000 words, and the shorter they are the faster it could be.

I'm motivating myself with a thought of a trip to the supermarket to get some hot chocolate (in this weather, something like that sounds like a thorough treat). Yesterday was far too busy for marking: specialist's appointment in the morning at Sunnybrook; class in the afternoon and coffee with a friend; and then dinner and bowling at night with Daniel and Lisa (Daniel--a groomsman at the wedding; Lisa, helped us do the check in!) I really enjoyed the bowling and so did we all. It was a reassuring reminder of being a teenager in Toronto ! Back to the roots !

Also wondering if my uncle and grandmother will check in with me tonight--not holding out high hopes for this, but there's always a possibility. She's in Toronto very rarely and she's here today for an all-day appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.